Georgian Bay Symphony 50/50 Cash Lottery
In light of these unprecedented times, proceeds of the 50/50 raffle will help the
Early Bird Prize $500. Deadline May 14 at 5pm!
Purchase Your Ticket Now!
Who You Help
How It Works
Lottery License #RAF1206036
- The lottery will take place online only during:
May 3 2021 at 11:00am EST – May 31 2021 11:59pm EST, (Early Bird Prize $500, Draw Date - Friday, May 14, 2021 Ticket sales end at 5:00pm EST Draw Time 5:30pm EST) (Grand Prize Draw June 1 2021 at 10:00am EST)
June 1 2021 at 11:00am EST – June 30 2021 11:59pm EST, Early Bird Prize $500, Draw Date- June 18 2021 Ticket sales end at 5:00pm EST Draw Time 5:30pm EST) (Grand Prize Draw July 2 2021 at 10:00am EST)
July 2 2021 at 11:00am EST - July 30 2021 11:59pm EST, Draw August 2 2021 at 10:00am EST
August 3 2021 at 11:00am EST – August 31 2021 11:59pm EST, Draw September 1 2021 at 10:00am EST
September 1 2021 at 11:00am EST – September 30 2021 11:59pm EST, Draw October 1 2021 10:00am EST
October 1 2021 11:00am EST – October 29 2021 11:59pm EST, Draw November 1 2021 10:00am EST
November 1 2021 11:00am EST – November 30 2021 11:59pm EST, Draw December 1 2021 10:00am EST
December 1 2021 11:00am EST – December 30 2021 11:59pm EST, Draw January 4 2022 10:00am EST
January 4 2022 11:00am EST - January 31 2022 11:59pm EST, Draw February 1 2022 10:00am EST
February 1 2022 11:00am EST –February 28 2022 11:59pm EST, Draw March 1 2022 10:00am EST
March 1 2022 11:00am EST –March 31 2022 11:59pm EST, Draw April 1 2022 10:00am EST
April 1 2022 10:00am EST –April 29 2022 11:59pm EST Draw May 2 2022 10:00am EST
- The starting prize amount represents a guaranteed prize amount of $1,000. When sales surpass $2,000, the jackpot amount displayed will update to show the new prize amount, which will always reflect 50% of total tickets sold.
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Must be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- Tickets are $10 for 5 tickets, $20 for 20 tickets, $40 for 100 tickets.
- Tickets will be available at online at www.gbs5050.ca.
- Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
- After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation e-mailed with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be TBA
- The winning number will be announced by email and on the website.
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting the Georgian Bay Symphony at: (519) 372-0212, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event for which they bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchase for.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet and send it to email@example.com or call 519-372-0212.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will be held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated to a charity other than Georgian Bay Symphony, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws: Members of the Georgian Bay Symphony Board of Directors and members of their immediate household, employees of Ascend Fundraising Solutions and members of their immediate household, employees of the Georgian Bay Symphony and members of their immediate household, and anyone under 18 years of age.
- The above set of rules will be posted online at www.gbs5050.ca.
Ontario Problem Gaming Helpline (1- 888 – 230 – 3505)